BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dear Readers,

A few days after my last dreadful post, I woke up feeling like a new woman. For the most part, I am now able to eat what I want to. I can get out of bed, and clean, and J doesn't have to look for me around the house when he gets home. I feel fantastic and was even able to run a 5k on Saturday. I hope this news is good....I don't know.

I will have an ultra sound on October 25th and will know more then.
I appreciate your thoughts and prayers...I really really do.
Love to all,
C

3 comments:

  1. http://3methylindole.blogspot.com/

    video of delaware trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog! You are hilarious. Thanks for sharing the address. Maybe someday I'll post again on mine. It's been few and far between since Colin arrived.

    ReplyDelete