BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cute/Offensive quotes.

Hayley in the backseat of the van: "I'm thankful for the op- pur- tu- nity, we had to go down the water slides today."



Hayley while I was inspecting their very clean room: "You should really be "pressed" (impressed) with Tia. She did it all herself. I didn't do it a bit."




On our way home from a friend's house, I was scolding Tia for playing on the front sidewalk next to the road and out of my view.

Me: "T, If you go where I can't see you, some bad man might come and take you away from me and drive you to another state- Then I'll never be able to find you!"

Tia: What state?

Me: I don't know. Any State.

Tia: But what State?

Me: Like....California.

Tia: What else states?

Me: Maybe Florida.

Tia: What else states would he take me to?

Me: I don't know. Virginia......Delaware.....

Tia: Why would he take me to Delaware? I already live in Delaware.

(Scare tactic unsuccessful.)



Tia's Prayer:
"Please bless that we won't eat too many sugary things and only eat them once in a while, and eat the good things every day...and please help us to look both ways before we cross the parking lot."

This prayer has yet to be answered.



There was some serious lightening and thunder going on outside, so Hayley ran in from her quiet time, and sat next to me while I Googled 'Wilmington Weather'.
After looking over the forecast she said "Why don't you just type in 'Is it safe.com?'"



After my hips knocked into Tia on our front steps:

Tia: "Mom, your hips are small."

Me: " Oh, well thank you."

Tia: "I just didn't want to hurt your feelings by saying your hips are big."

4 comments:

  1. Out of the mouths of babes.....:) I especially liked how thoughtful Tia was on that last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. once we tried to scare Danielle about running in the road by saying you could get killed. I realized how stupid I was when she told me it was time to go get killed one day. Yep- she wanted to go run in the road.
    your kids are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are adorable!!! They say the funniest things...I wonder where they get it?!? And CONGRATS on the baby! We are very excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete