BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Unavailable

Dear friends and family,

I have lost my phone, permanently this time. If you need to get a hold of me.....well......you won't really be able to.

But here are some fun pictures!





Tia has a thing with playing with her food. Today she used Ranch dressing as fingernail polish.


Hayley's first soccer game. This girl is a speedy little thing!


When you're that fast, you're bound to get hurt a time or two :). Here is Coach Daddy comforting his little girl.

This is what happens when Tia puts on lipgloss without a mirror....



Do you ever have those nights where you kneel down to pray, then get up/wake up 15-20 minutes later with this on your forehead?


I call it the prayer mark.
PROOF that I pray long and hard for each of you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment