BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 1, 2011

Late night baking (cracking myself up with these genius titles)

I love my husband. So...I'm staying up past 1:00 am making surprise cookies for his very special/stressful day tomorrow. (I'll fill you in on the details another time)

When women want to serve but don't know what else to do, we bake. It's just our way.

Ty laughed today. It was a real solid chuckle that made my entire week. I love that little boy so much. My favorite thing is waking up to him in my arms (because I often forget to put him back into his bassinet,) and watching him sleep so peacefully. Often times one of his little hands will be resting on my belly. Then as he slowly awakes.. he'll just stare into my eyes, and charm me with his smiles. It's a sweet moment that I look forward to every day.

We took a long walk this afternoon and found a house that we reeeeeeally want to buy. We fantasized about it for a while.
It was a good time.
Off to taste-test a cookie...then to bed :)

1 comment:

  1. With Garth in the Bishopric... I should be baking every Saturday night! Hope he enjoyed your hard work and lack of sleep ;) I bet they tasted sooo good!

    ReplyDelete