BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 13, 2012


I am a super adorable fire man.

I am a cutie patootie getting my morning sugar fix before school.

And I am a sicky, sleeping on the couch...


 juuuuust after I went into my mom and dad's bedroom and puked all over their bed and floor.

(Mom also got puked on a little.)
 But don't worry, she's used to it.

This is what I do when someone comes up to me that I don't know.  If I don't see them, they don't exist.  

We are the crabs that were steamed to death in the Smith kitchen.  
We were cracked/de-shelled/ and eaten.
Actually, only one of us were eaten...since the lady that cooked us couldn't stop gagging.  The rest of us died in vain.


 Even though my big sister pushes me off of couches, falls with me in her arms down the STAIRS,  takes away my toys, invades my personal space, and makes me cry, I will choose her over anyone else, every single time.

2 comments: