BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 5, 2012

Cold days



One reason I love the fall:  Lots of snugglin' time with this guy.

He lets me put my freezing feet all over his legs at night and doesn't even complain. (That's not to say he doesn't squeal like a girl when he first feels how cold they are ;)
Today he was cozy in his sleeping bag sitting on the couch when I so intrusively unzipped the bag and invited myself in.  And there I stayed for hours while we napped and the girls watched Dining with the Dean on the computer.   Now if that isn't a perfect Sunday evening....

Ty took his first trip to nursery today.  J was a little hesitant to let him go, but Ty had NO problem being left by himself with all of the toys.  J came and got me out of primary so we could spy on the little boy through the window on the nursery door.  When I got there, he was trying to take a toy away from a little girl.  How adorable is that?  ;)

By the second half of nursery he was exhausted which caused him to have a pretty major breakdown.  Daddy happily came to his rescue.


Tia came home from school the other day so giddy.  She threw her bag down and said "Mom guess what!   Mom!! Today Vincent stood by me in line AND when it was time to go, he waved at me!!"

Hayley responded by saying "She got the boy!"
There were lots of smiles, and giggling, and jumping up and down after that.  It was a sweet moment in her life.   But seriously if this kid lays a finger on my little girl, so help me.......(and her father)...

Hayley is loving Girls on the Run, and is getting ready to run a 5k with her team (and I) in a couple of weekends.  She is also a member of a Lego League, and is really enjoying all of her time spent with friends.  I love the phase of life my kids are in right now.  So easily excited about everything...so eager to learn, so proud of their little accomplishments...self confident and outgoing. I hope they will carry those qualities with them throughout their teenage years.

Anyway, just wanted to do a quick update.  It's time for me to go warm my cold feet ;)

P.S.  One of these days, I will actually put pictures of our family in that empty frame hanging on our wall.  Right now it's a space filler.










No comments:

Post a Comment