BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 16, 2013

June happenings


On June 1st Jordan and I did a Tough Mudder.  
Unfortunately, this picture is the only proof we have.  
I'm the one toward the top/center wearing pink, and J is right behind me with the blue hanky on his head.

It was definitely one of the coolest things we've ever participated in.
Here is half of our team after the run, and all showered up.
A couple of friends have pointed out how funny it is that I always look like I'm 'posing' in my pictures.



Whatever, I don't even know what they're talking about.


Here we are at the Run or Dye 5k in Philadelphia. 

We had such a good time hanging out and getting dirty.

Today we both have sore throats from all of the dye that we inhaled/swallowed.
And when I blow my nose it comes out in all colors....but I'm telling you, totally worth it.

And these are just a few snapshots from our Father's Day 'celebration'.










Happy Fathers Day to an amazing Daddy.
We love him so much.




2 comments:

  1. You make me happy Christina. Thanks for being Inspiring! You guys are so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete