BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Library.


I've avoided going to the library for over a year due to the outrageous fines each of our accounts have accumulated.
I was sure they'd have a warrant out for my arrest by now.

This week on J's day off, we decided to show Ty what a library was, so that maybe in the future when his parents get their act together and pay up, he'll want to visit often and check out books like all of the other little children.


                                          

We sat and watched him play with the toys in the back corner of the library, while we avoided any interaction with the library staff.



While I sat there observing and snapping photos, I realized
it would probably be best to wear holey jeans when my knees aren't quite so frightening.
 eh?

 A couple of weeks ago, I had the girls make a list of things they wanted to do this summer.  Here is what Tia came up with.

I was especially amused with #5...which made me realize that
  some of our summer will be spent learning how to correctly spell the 50 states. ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment