BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Finally


 You know I always have a story to tell...but it's just pictures for today :)  I'll fill you in on the details as soon as I get a chance.  Also, we just want to thank everyone for your love and support and prayers and thoughts over the last little while.  We are so very blessed to have each of you in our lives.

We were honored yesterday at exactly 10:53 am, to welcome this sweet angel into our family.
Gracelyn Jayne
Did you know Jayne means "Gift from God"?
We thought it was very fitting.


She was 8lbs 4 oz
and 21 1/2" long




Can you tell she stole her Daddy's heart?
Just like that.

We spent a lot of time staring into each other's eyes, her and I.
This was my beautiful view.



 Sweet big sister

This little boy has prayed for 'baby Gracelyn' more than anyone else, I think.  He loved her in my belly for the entire 9 months (or 100 months, or whatever) before he actually met her.



And Hayley doesn't ever want to put her down.  She is determined to be Gracelyn's favorite.




Also, 
Just thought you'd all like to know what we experienced in our hospital room all day, starting at 7:30 am.
Awesome, right?

We did have professional pictures of Gracelyn taken today at the hospital.  I figured Grandmas and Grandpas would be interested in taking a look, if no one else


More soon. :)



5 comments:

  1. She looks perfectly beautiful to me. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! I LOVE HER! I want to hold her but i may be in line for a while, eh? What amazing big sisters and big brother she has. Love the update. Glad labor and delivery went smoothly! See you guys soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! In that first picture she reminds me of Hayley. Seeing these pictures makes me want another tiny little newborn again (ironic considering you got pregnant right after I had Teagan :). She is so lucky to be pay of your family, the pictures with each sibling is precious! We love you and are so happy everything went smoothly with her delivery and that she doesn't have any complications!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you guys, what a beautiful baby girl. May she be blessed forever, love the middle name and meaning too.. jennifer z

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is perfect! I love her little cheeks, and wish I could squish her with kisses. Christina... you look so good in the photo?!?! What the heck.... didn't you just give birth? I bet you'll fit in your pants when you walk out of the hospital!!!! Whatever ;) Jordan has another little girl to spoil and protect... watch out boys! Congrats again! We love you!

    ReplyDelete