BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Late night laundering

Oh nothing, just staying up late until our laundry is done.
I'm always nervous about going down to the laundry room late at night by myself because of the guy who lives next to it.
I'm not proud of this, but sometimes we refer to him as the uni-bomber.
He lives alone.
He's not particularly friendly
and the last time I went down there I heard him yell out a string of swear words at his t.v. that I haven't heard in a looooong time....

What, you think I'm over reacting?
You think those are silly reasons to label him as a cold blooded killer?

You're probably right.
He does own a Prius.










Now to go pick up my laundry...

2 comments:

  1. Better safe than sorry! Oh how you need a laundry room in your own home someday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My own home? My own laundry room? I wouldn't even know what to do with those things! Miss you Jen. Can't wait to see you and your family next month!

    ReplyDelete