BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jeeeez.

It's been almost 4 months since I've even looked at this blog. I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with everything I have to catch up on... So if it's ok, I think I'll just skip all of that (nonsense), and leap into the present.
I mean...if you all don't mind.

(Speaking of presents...I spotted J holding my Christmas gift while he was walking around Wal-mart trying to find a price scanner the other day. He saw me see him, and he froze in his tracks. He knew he couldn't hide it , it being a 24 x 36" rotary cutting mat and all, so he just stood there and laughed. Guess this will be one of those that I open with my fake surprised face. :)

We are all doing well and keeping busy. I've been playing Christmas music on my pandora station since the middle of November, and feel like I've been out shopping every single day for weeks. It's what Ty and I do to pass the hours.
Ty's weight has slowed down a bit and has plateau'd at around 19-20 lbs. He breaks my back..my neck and my arms when I hold him. He grabs anything he can reach and shoves it right into his mouth without a single thought. He has 2 adorable teeth and is so playful you can't help but smile and squeal whenever you look at him. So charming, that little boy.

Tia is doing so well in Kindergarten. At parent teacher conferences her teacher told me she was very advanced. She showed me her kid writing journal which had an entire page of sentences all jumbled together without any spaces at all. It was so cute. She also has become quite the artist and has plastered our fridge with her art work. I can't even open the refrigerator door without papers and magnets falling all over my feet.

Hayley's teacher called Hayley "One cool kid" when I met with her for PT conferences. She was impressed by the way she is so easy going and creative. "She's always one of the first picked for group activities, because the other kids know she's easy to get along with and does great work"
A nice thing for a parent to hear. She is on a Lego Team with 3 other boys, and actually has a competition later on this month. She loves it. I never even knew they had such a team.
But I guess there's a team for everything these days.

Jordan is doing really well. He continues to impress me daily with his wisdom, his patience and selflessness. I feel so lucky that he is mine.

We are heading to Washington DC this weekend to see the lights at the temple. Next time I'll post some pictures. We all know that's why people look at blogs anyway. :)


5 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again Christina!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. we enjoy reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hear stories! I like your stories. Sounds like you're "livin the dream"! :) Happiest Holidays and happy light seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness a new post. I check your blog pretty frequently for Smith updates and each time had to see those creepy pictures of you guys from your last post. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys. :) And thanks for not giving up on me!

    ReplyDelete