BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

May the odds be ever in your favor


I know, right?
But this post isn't about my thoughts on The Hunger Games.
It's about my husband, and me not being able to get his behind off the couch beCAUSE of The Hunger Games.
See for yourself.

(These were all taken in 1/2 hour-45 minute increments)
He would barely get off the couch for dinner.
I even had an entire one-sided conversation with him before he looked at me and said, Oh, were you talking to me?
At 9:49 pm he finished.


Halle-friggin-lujah, I have my husband back.

3 comments:

  1. Umm, you only have him back until he starts book 2 or 3!! Garth and I were the same way... Great Books!! Glad he is a relatively fast reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Jen. But I'm on the second one now, so he can't have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought J was anti-reading-for-fun ;)

    ReplyDelete