BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 30, 2012

I love this girl.


  Early this morning she jumped into my bed and said
"I'm starving. And my breath is terrible."
She also wore her hair down for church to impress a boy.  I know this because she told me.  She expresses her feelings better than most 8 year olds I know.  She is honest and straightforward and has the best sense of humor.  Currently, she is working on writing a book in her leisure about wizards and bigfoots and is on the 9th chapter right now.  Every time she adds another chapter, she has to read the enTIRE story to me all over again.  I love that she's so proud of her work.  Today she stole 7 cookies from the cupboard and was only caught because Jordan could smell her cookie breath when she was up close to him.
Seven cookies.
I was mad when I found out, and restricted her from eating anything sweet for an entire week...but really, I have to laugh whenever I think about it.   Can you just picture the whole scene?
She said "Spies are supposed to be sneaky."
I said, "You're not a spy."
 "Yes I am." she said
and what else could I really say?
I'm Still a little mad about it,  ;) but I love her just the same.

3 comments:

  1. She looks so grown up! She's grown up a lot since we were walking around the cemetery and she was telling me knock knock jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is adorable and 7 cookies that isn't bad, she just needed to brush her teeth real good; and next time she will ask you for cookies. to not eat anything sweet for a week--that's a strong punishment. They grow up so fast, certainly glad you and jordon are good parents and enjoy them so much. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Gramma, I've realized that it's quite impossible to keep all sweets away for a week..or even 2 days. She just doesn't get the REALLY good stuff until next week..like for instance this rich chocolaty ice cream.. ;)

      Delete