BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just a bunch of pictures today folks...

As mentioned before, our camera is somewhat "broken"... It still turns on and takes pictures, but only on one setting, and you can count on 97% of them turning out blurry.

So here's what's been happenin',

J swept the little boy away on Sunday and gave him another big boy haircut.  

Here are my three semi-neggids.  The girls couldn't get enough of Ty's new look.  J and I agree he looks much less innocent now.
Less innocent indeed.
This is him being sneaky at the doctor's office.
The reason we were at the doctor was that Tia can't hear worth a lick, and we needed to get her ears checked.
"Show me the face you make when you can't hear what we're saying to you,"  I said.
And here it is...the exact face she gives me at least 30 times a day.
"eh?"

Here are a few pictures of our new place...
Ty's room.
The girl's room.. (I probably don't need to label these, as they are pretty obvious)
This is our favorite room in the house.  So big and spacious...and they have their own deck!



Here is our master bath...with the Dutch sign I made for J above the toilet, reminding him that I love him every time he goes to the bathroom.


The girls' bathroom.

Here is Ty doing what he does best.  Disobeying me. ;)
"Get back down here!" I say.
But it only makes him go faster

Ty beggin for some kisses.  

Well, yes please.  I'll have me some of that.



We're working on finding a new table for our dining room.  2 of the 4 chairs were found on the side of the road and don't match...and really, it's just too small for the five of us.  We like our space when we be eating. 

Living room.  

Haven't decorated this room much, as you can see.

And this.  This is my dream come true.
Welcome to my Woman Cave.  
(Exercise room)  


So far, this is the only decoration in it.
If you're wondering why you keep seeing me wearing beanies inSIDE my house...it's because it is always freezing.  Gone are the days of free heat.
Here is our back deck.  The wind knocked this chair over the other night.
J wants to leave it like that to see how long it takes for someone to report us to the 'association.'
I didn't take pictures of our kitchen, since at the time there were dishes in our sink.  I also left out our master bedroom...laundry/craft room and one more half bath.  
Hope you enjoyed the tour ;)

4 comments:

  1. Nice!!! Love the quilt on the crib ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving that I have an awesome quilter as a friend. It's the centerpiece of the room! I decorated everything around that quilt.

      Delete
  2. Sheesh- Check out all that space! No wonder you moved. That place is ice.

    ReplyDelete