BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Delivery

Noticed a mysterious box on my porch this afternoon with a San Diego return address.  I figured it must be from my mom, since she's soaking up the sun in California for a year.   I ripped open the box like a savage beast and found a box of these beautiful beauties.

Whaaaat? I have the sweetest mom EVER. 

After examining the gorgeous (gigantic) strawberries, I found a little note at the bottom of the package. A love note....not from my mom, but from my husband.    It was HE who ordered these especially for me.
 I was so overcome I almost cried.  Real chocolate covered strawberries?  I mean, come on.

I told Hayley "When Daddy get's home, you better go up to your room, because I'm going to kiss him like crazy."

And I did.  ;)

1 comment: