BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blogger.

A couple of months ago a friend said to me , "I found your blog the other day! You're like.... a real blogger."
My initial internal reaction was totally defensive, like being called a blogger was a negative thing."No I am NOT!"  I thought. I maybe post every once in a while..but I'm not a blogger.  It's not like I do it a LOT, or write long stories about the meaningless events in our lives, or gush about my husband, or talk all about my kids, or overshare like real bloggers do.
Oh wait,
I do all of those things,
So apparently it's just a label I'm going to have to accept. ;)

It's been forever since I last posted, (like 4 days) so...lots to catch up on. Lots to discuss.


Here are my little crazies...
 Little Miss lost her first tooth!  
The toothfairy cut it super close and remembered to sneak the money in JUST before Tia woke up.
 I took a picture of what the girls room looks like prior to Ty's entrance every morning.
 This is 'upon' his entrance.

 And this is just prior to his exit.

Ty playing with a little friend.  You can't tell by this picture, but these two are quite fascinated with each other.  A lot of times when they 'play'  they end up sitting right on top of each other.
  
 All on her own, Tia decided to make a paper house.  Every day she adds a little more to it, and soon she plans to take it into her classroom and give it to her teacher to display.  I wish you could see the detail that went into this.  It really is pretty awesome.
 Just a picture of the big smile he gives everyone, wherever we go.  
 Exhaustion.  I know a little something about that.
 I put on my swimsuit and got into the bath with Ty the other morning just for fun.  He got a kick out of it.   I just thought this picture was kind of sweet.

This little boy turned one last week and as a matter of fact, he's walking now! 
Lots of excitement.
Lots of joy.
Need a leash.




2 comments:

  1. Miss you guys! Dallin got Hayley's letter and was so surprised/happy. He'll be writing soon. Give them all knuckle punches from all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I had that letter sitting in my van for a really long time. I love the things she wrote in it. So funny. Miss you too, and I will certainly knuckle punch my kids for you. ;)

      Delete