BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A handful of low quality pictures

Just a couple shots of the girls with their buddies.



This is how the kids entertain themselves while we play tennis.


And this is how we women entertain ourselves in the kitchen.

What do you mean you can't tell what they are?   Please. 

I bent over to pick up a fallen frog pop, when another one decided to get fresh with me.

These ridiculous(ly amazing) cake pops will be handed out as party favors tomorrow at a baby shower.  The recipients will have NO IDEA what we went through to create these.
No idea whatsoever.
They are still in a preliminary stage here.  I have yet to draw the mouths and noses on, as well as stick on the tongues.



And here is yet another fantastic video of the dancing baby.


I bet you didn't know beat boxing was one of J's talents.

2 comments:

  1. Ty is such a great dancer! And I hope you'll post photos of the finished frog pops. Looks like you are all having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any pic with your family is high-quality, silly girl!

    Thanks for sharing! I want to see the final frog! Those are soooo cute. That's talent :)

    ReplyDelete