BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 24, 2012

Day trip




As requested, here is a picture of the finished frog pops!  

Frog heads were never so tasty...





While at the dollar store the other day, Ty had a pretty major blowout in his pants (and shirt, and everywhere really) so I called up a friend who lived close by and asked if he could borrow some clothes to wear since I had one more errand to run. She came to my rescue and hooked me up with one of her little boys' shirts....which on Ty, looked  more like a little black dress.

He didn't just wear it for that errand.  He wore it all day.

Today we took a day trip to Washington D.C., and  just as we suspected, Ty loved the zoo.  

He was in awe the entire time.  He didn't really know how to react, so all he kept doing was pointing.









Then off to the temple we went.







Do you remember how scared Ty was of the little trophy in Hayley's closet?
Think of how he reacted when he saw a BIG statue, like THIS one.
He kept squatting down really low and walking backward, away from it.
He was pretty nervous.

In the visitors center, the Sister Missionaries always talk to us for a little while, and then they ask us to think of someone we could have them talk to about the gospel....or send a  Book of Mormon to, etc.  I always feel a little weird about this, because I don't want my friends thinking I'm imposing my religion on them....so then I ask the missionaries "Can you possibly deliver it withOUT telling them I had anything to do with this?"  And they say, "Sure, if that's what you'd rather have us do."  

So dear friends, if you receive something or someONE on your doorstep, I just want to make it clear, that it wasn't because of me.   ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! Aviana and I would have totally met up with you at the zoo; she LOVES the zoo!!

    ReplyDelete