BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 27, 2012

Another year older, and OBVIOUSLY totally wiser.


Today has been a fantastic birthday because I've been reminded once again of all the amazing people in my life.  I don't think I've ever laughed so much or so hard in one day.

Here are some random pictures from today.








J bought me this cute card for our anniversary.  The only thing is, he never gave it to me.  I kept seeing the card here and there and every few days I would be like, "Hey Babe, you ever going to give me that card?"  His answer was always, "Put that thing away.  I AM going to give it to you."
He never did.
As I was cleaning up a pile of papers the other day, I found it again and decided to go ahead and frame it without his permission.  Hahaha.  

                                 
When he noticed it on the wall, he got all fired up, but left it there anyway.  Today he gave me this card which he actually filled out, to act as an 'anniversary/birthday card' to make up for the last one.

                                   
He also gave me this sweet pair of exercise pants, which I had to try on right away and test out how flexible they were.  I was really impressed that he would even attempt to buy me clothes in the first place, but even more impressed that he picked out something that I actually like, something that I actually NEED...and something that actually fits me perfectly. ...all without consulting me in the slightest.  Lots of bonus points for that one.

And this is my requested gift.  I love it. ;)

The girls had the best time ever at school today.  They love their teachers.  When Tia came in the door, the first thing she said was, "Mom, I didn't even get yelled at ONE TIME today.  I'm SERIOUS!"

She's never been yelled at, ever at school, but I congratulated her anyway.

Loved the texts, the emails, and the phone calls today.  Thank you so much :)



5 comments:

  1. Happy late Birthday Christina! Looks like it was filled with all the joys of life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was from me. :) sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that this is a day late... we were celebrating too ;) Happy Birthday! Wow 18 years later.... you must be like 25 now?! Okay... just a little older. I love your friend who broke into your van... how sweet. Also, J is awesome for apparently listening to what you need/want. Loved the cute card... I threw up a little in my mouth just reading it...hehe. Our little ones went back yesterday as well, so it was a big day for a lot of us. Hope you had a great day all around. Best wishes from us all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha- Thanks Jen. Happy 'versary to you guys!! Hope you got to do something fun to celebrate.

      Delete