BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 27, 2012

Ketchin-up

I hear these two made LIP contact last week in church.
Ashley, did you know about this? ;)


Happy B-day to Hayley!
Fun Party with her friends...
Lots of fun with Uncle Jake
Beautiful Baptism

Fun trip to Florida
So magical.

Hollywood Studios
Sad tired hungry (handsome) baby boy
I had to take a picture of our favorite characters from the Disney Channel, Phineas and Ferb.
I don't know who these people are...though they do look nice.
With Tia at the Disney Junior show!


Hayley (who we nicknamed Duffy) at the car stunt show. It was by far the coolest thing we saw all week.
Great costume idea for the future. Go ahead and Pin it.
Awesome shows
Beautiful sunny days
Animal Kingdom African Safari



We got to go to an American Idol 'Experience.' So much fun.





The resort we were staying at had 2 large pools, which were also mini water parks. We were almost always the only people there.


My view looking up from the hot tub...;)

The resort also had a fun little arcade. Again, we were the only ones there, so I let the little boy roam free. He hung out next to the motorcycles. Naturally.
J won 70 tickets on Deal or No Deal. If you've ever played this game, you'd know that this is quite an accomplishment. He was a little bit excited.
And this is us playing mini golf until the late late hours of the night.
Pretty bummed this vacation had to come to an end, but so grateful we got to go.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun ,exciting adventure! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kelly! I hear there's going to be a reunion in Oregon this year. Are you going? Love you too. Hope you are all well!

      Delete
  2. You're trip looks amazing! I'm jealous. I could use a little sunshine and warm weather. Happy (late) birthday Hayley. I love the look on her face with her present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betsy! I have missed you. Tia didn't recognize Claire in the picture you sent. When I told her who it was, she said "I didn't know she was older." Your kids are beautiful.

      Delete