BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

These kids

Tonight I was looking at each of my kids, just watching them interact with each other and with their daddy on the couch..... I adore them so much, sometimes I feel like my heart is going to pop.

An update
Ty stood on his own for a few seconds today. Let it be known that I do not approve of this at all. (Nevermind that I was clapping and cheering for him the whole time). He's getting a cute little tooth on top and seriously smiles ALL of the time. He follows me around the house like a little puppy dog, and tries to sneak into the bathroom as much as possible. When he succeeds at sneaking passed me, he pulls himself up to the toilet and tries to suck on the seat.
Really kid? Of all things you could be sucking on. He is extremely playful and has already developed an adorable sense of humor.
His favorite thing is when Mom makes her bed, BeCAUSE.....


she likes to throw her pillows at him.
He knows it's coming, and gets a big ol' smile on his face every time.

Tia is already planning her birthday party which will be held at the very end of March. She is still all about princesses (Just wondering, is there an end in sight for that? ) and has all the details from the invitations, to the kind of cake, to the party favors all planned out. That day will be the most magical event in her life. I will make sure of it ;)
She is doing great in school and continues to impress me with her gigANtic vocabulary. She can hold her own in a conversation with anybody.

Hayley is so positive about everything all of the time. I don't know who she inherited that from, (it must not be inherited) but I love it. She was a little daredevil at Disney world and went on all the rides I would never have dared go on, like the Tower of Terror, among others.

She'll go on any ride, but when it comes to the weather, she gets freaked out if there is a single gray cloud in the sky. Every 15 minutes while we were in Florida, she'd look up at the sky and say, "Mom is that a tornado cloud?" "Are there storms coming?"
Every morning she logs onto the internet and types in "weather.com"
I find this hilarious, but I understand her fear completely. This last year we had some really intense storms that would have traumatized anybody. She's going to be a mess this summer for sure.


J and I are just keepin' busy doing our thing. He continues to make me laugh, and I continue to make him crappy meals. Hahaha.
You can tell it's late.
Love to all from Delaware.
and Happy Birthday Kevin!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! Oh how the little guy is getting big. (What 5 months can do for a baby!) Girls should always be appreciated and treated like princesses, but the phase of it will end. Wait till it is real make-up, bras and boys. Enjoy princess 101 for as long as you can. I am spilling a family secret when I say a young man was scared of the wind for a very long time. (Not mine... so I won't say who.) But, he got over it.. so will Hayley. Glad you had a great vacation. Wished we were there too. xoxo to the family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take the princess phase over the teenage phase any day. :) It would have been so fun to have you there. Last time I went to Disney was when I was six and Garth was with us...all packed in the back of our station wagon. Haha. It was a good time.

    ReplyDelete