BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 14, 2012

10 years


Jordan's parents are out here visiting for a week, so yesterday we thought we'd introduce them to the greatest place on earth...Shady Maple Smorgasbord.  
 We gave Ty a bowl full of blueberries, and he started shoving them in his mouth so fast I couldn't believe it.  It was like he hadn't eaten in months.  
When he was too full to take another bite, he started sticking all of the food we gave him into the crack of the table....just like at home, the little sneak.
 On the way there, I heard Tia say to Grandma, "I love Shady Maple because my mom never tells us to stop."  It's true that I let them eat as much of what they want when we go, because in my opinion that is what a smorgasbord is all about.  Here are a couple of girls showing off their slushies...for breakfast.  They also had ice cream.  Shame on their mother, whoever she is.


But that wasn't the only buffet that J and I went to yesterday
The other one was aboard this beautiful cruise ship, in celebration of our Anniversary!

10 fantastic years with this guy.


We boarded the Spirit of Philadelphia at 7 pm
and had a fabulous meal, at a table for 2.


J kept trying to get fresh with me under the table, and was all staring at me with these eyes.
I told him I'm not that kind of girl so stop it.


Our table was right above the dance floor. We were provided with live entertainment while we ate our meal.  Our waiters and waitresses were the talent, and some of them were surprisingly amazing.
These are a few of the waiters dancing.

After our meal we walked out to the boat deck and let the wind blow through our hair.  It was a gorgeous night.

A sideways picture of our dessert.

This is Sheena, our waitress, singing as part of the show. 
She called us 'Jordan and Christina' and the staff on the boat kept wishing us a happy anniversary throughout the night.  

Then they had an audience contest.  The best entertainer won a free drink.
After the contest they opened up the dance floor....and I don't think I need to tell you what happened next.
mhmm.

It was awesome.
We were so sweaty from dancing that we had to take a little break and head outside for some air.



Look at all these handsome pictures of J on the boat....

aaaaand then there's this one of me.


We literally danced the night away and threw all inhibition to the wind.  It was the best night I think we've had...ever.



This is me feeling like a lucky lucky lady.




4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Wow.... 10 years already ;) It looks like you had a wonderful time celebrating. You are perfect for each other. Congrats to a beautiful and incredible couple. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Woot! Ten years! How awesome is that? Dinner on a Ship...very cool. Love you guys! Happy 10th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about Maple Shade but have never been. Thats a must do, soon I think. Happy Anniversary- How old ARE you? sheesh! j/k. Sounds like it was a fabulous night. ps. thanks for always talking to me and being friendly to me. I still feel like a new kid on the block without friends and I notice you are consistantly going out of your way to talk to me. honestly, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys. It was great to see you this past month Jen and Kelly. I loved it. And Stephanie, take whatever age I LOOK like, and multiply it by 2 ;). That's about how old I am. (Mom's fault). We were thinking this cruise thing would make a really fun ladies night.

    ReplyDelete