BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mudman cont'd

I know you're probably all tired of hearing about this by now...but here are just a few more pictures from our mud run, for your viewing pleasure.








Right before we got shocked.  That's me under the bridge getting ready to make a run for it.



 This was the final obstacle.  I don't know if you can tell, but it's wet and soapy.  There was a random girl who kept trying to make it up on her own, but couldn't quite get there, so she asked Jordan if he would give her a hand.
And a HAND he did give.  Right on her tooshie.
Uh, don't think I didn't notice that one, Babe.  And now we have proof, forever.


That's me.

This is where I could have used some of that upper body strength.
 Eventually J  had to give my leg a little boost so I could climb the rest of the way up.

That's J up on the right.  There was a slide on the other side into a water pit.

Those dirty dirty bandits.

This is where we 'washed off.'  When we got in, J said "Oh good, I can finally pee."  Hahaha.

This is the start of a new stage of life for J.  Can you see it in his eyes?
He's looking into doing a Tough Mudder run in the fall.  It's a 10-12 mile race and is a hundred times more intense.  I will be on the sidelines for that one. ;)






2 comments:

  1. Way to go both of you! That really looks like a lot of fun. I wonder if we have something like that here. My favorite pictures though: You sprawled out holding onto that rope. Hilarious! Jordan giving that woman a "hand." Also, I have to say, like father like daughter. They both like to pee in water huh? :) Hopefully we can come visit you all in the next few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haahaha. And do you like how I'm still sitting in the pee water after Jordan left? We'll talk to you on Sunday and we'll plan your trip for you. Looks like you're enjoying yourselves in your new place!

    ReplyDelete