BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 9, 2012

Family Photos

Photo shoots are so much fun.  But I must admit, out of everything in the world, being in front of the camera is what I am LEAST good at. In fact my unphotogenic-ness and inability to act 'natural' in front of a camera has been a little joke between J and I pretty much since we've been married.  It is what it is...I deal with it. This is why I am glad I have such darling children who always look great in the spotlight...and who take the focus off of me.


Our photographer was so great.  She was really patient, and laid back, and had a knack for capturing the sweetest moments.   I wish I could have her follow us around all of the time.
Here are a few of our favorites from our 4th of July photo shoot.









I really love what she did with this one.  The blurred flowers...the colors...awesome.

I love the following picture because of how spontaneous it was. The kids were off playing on the playground while J and I were doing some poses.  They all walked back over to us when they decided they were ready to be done, and Ty plopped down on my belly with a very content sigh...  This, to me is the most natural of them all and captures the real happiness that exists within our family.  

 



I really love this one.


Ok, so we totally had to laugh at this one because J's kiss looks more like he's giving me a giant zerbert.
The girls wouldn't stop laughing and he got all mad.  They also were making fun of my very serious face.
What.  You all know I don't do sexy.
A closer look at the juicy zerbert.
 We both agreed that we need to practice our romantic/kissy faces before our next shoot.







Beautiful.


I cropped this from the original picture to put the focus all on him.
Heartbreaker and a half.

Many thanks to
for these priceless photos.

Now to go buy some frames...


4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!~ I love both of the family pictures way mucho. And the zerbert. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures, thanks for sharing them! Your family is growing up and you guys all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute family and so happy Jan and Greg are coming back to have fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! My favorite is the "natural" one of your family. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete