BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Good Times

I stole these pictures from other family members' blogs and fb pages.  None of them are my own....but they pertain to me, so I felt entitled to do so.  Some are actually from last year, and some are from last weekend.

My youngest brother Jake was missing from this picture because he was serving a mission in Orlando Florida at the time.  


 But HERE, he is the one getting hitched.  
Me and my Grether Guys....They are the best of the best and I mean that.
They also married some pretty awesome ladies.

Here is the man of the day lookin' all Suave. 

This is my Mom whom I love and adore, and everyone thinks is my sister.
And I mean everyone, always.

Even the Vietnamese ladies that were giving us pedicures.
You Sistas?  No?  You her Mudda?  Nooo.
They couldn't believe it.
But we're not sisters.. she's just my super hot mom so everyone please leave us alone ok? ;).


Here is my sweet Grandma B.  with my newest nephew Eli, who I had the privelege of sitting next to for much of the trip.  He is precious.

These were from last year, when my girls got to meet and spend a week with their cousins.  They still remember that trip as the best vacation of their lives and talk about their cousins all of the time.



I can't get enough of these sweet pictures.

Thanks for letting me borrow your pictures everyone ;)  I will be stealing more as you continue to post them.

3 comments:

  1. These are great pics of you all. Such a great looking bunch! Your Mom doesn't seem to ever age, she looks great. And You look beautiful! Family visits are always the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky. I Miss you. One of these days we'll be in the same state at the same time and our little girls can finally meet each other.

      Delete
  2. I am sure hoping so! Our girls would be BFF's, I just know it! I think we were both blessed with the sweetest kids! Miss you lots! (hard to believe it's been almost 10 YEARS!!)

    ReplyDelete