BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Around the house

Hayley is great with analogies. She volunteered to give us our FHE lesson and used this box as her 'boat' which had a hole in it (sin) but she was saved by a life jacket (the Savior).
I have brilliant children.
(I took this picture because she was teaching with some serious passion. Can you see it in her eyes?)








Tia held him in this position and sang to him for at least 10 minutes. I kept checking on him thinking for sure he'd be struggling to get away (sometimes Tia can be a little overwhelming), but he just laid there all content.
And this is my family winding down at the end of the day...Ty the center of it all, as usual.
I don't have many crafts/domestic type things to brag about on my blog. But lookee, I tried something from pinterest and it actually worked.
Cake baked in a jar!

You're actually supposed to use wide-mouthed jars so you can just slip the cake out and what-not.
I didn't have any, so I made it in a jar that is impossible to get the cake out of.
I delivered it to a friend for her birthday, so....not my problem. ;)

More soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love pinterest too! I made cupcakes like that for Preston's b-day. Only used 3 colors though. I love how you made it her issue ;) to get the cake out! hahaha Share anything you do, so I can get ideas as well. Thanks in advance!!

    ReplyDelete