BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hey Honey, I'm home...less.

I wonder what my husband would do if he came home and the house was all packed up like we were moving.
Too bad April Fools day is so far away.
But in all reality, our lease is up at the end of April, and I am starting to pack tomorrow. I don't care that we don't have anywhere to move yet.
I don't care if we have to move to the park down the street or camp out in the study rooms of the library for a few weeks. (ok, I exaggerate)
All I care about is getting out of here.
I want a washer and dryer goshdangit.
I want to not share a room with my child anymore.
As much as I never thought it mattered, I want a good night's sleep.
I want a babyproofed room where we can let the boy roam free.
I want to be able to yell across the house "DINNER'S READY!!!!!" and to sing in the shower LOUDLY and to PEE (for heaven's sakes) without the family below us knowing what I'm doing.
I want my own mailbox, my own garden and a permanent place to park the Dodge grand caravan.


Do I sound like I'm 6?
I'm just hoping J and I are on the same page with this, otherwise him walking into a packed up apartment could cause some tension in our marriage ...
I'll let you know how it plays out.








2 comments:

  1. Well....?? The suspense is killing me! Are you guys going to buy a house down there?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I KNOW!! No, we will not be buying here unfortunately. Hopefully we'll find a house to rent though. I will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete