BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Valentines Day sleepy head.

This card was sent from my Grandma Grether. Every year since I can remember we have received valentines cards from her with a $2 bill inside. This is Ty's very first source of income. ;) Thanks for the sweet cards GG.
And these were the cards I made for my favorite people in the world, because my love for them is so big. The cards were standing up on the chairs when everyone came out for breakfast. When Ty saw them, he was a little scared, and buried his face in J's chest. ahaha. My boy, already afraid of love.
My girls after a long day of partying and valentine exhanging. I swear they got as much candy that day as they did on HallowEEN.
This is Ty's new favorite 'play thing'. Why don't kids ever like to play with the things they are suppOSED to play with?

If you get too close to him he likes to stab you with it.
We're still teaching him how to be soft.
I don't know, Pooping ? Or maybe just reeeeally confused.
And the cuties.

I love my 4 Valentines.
They are my whole world.


Just a quick story,
Yesterday we were driving to an open house in Newark, a city about 25 minutes South of us. While en route Tia asked, "Are we in New York city?"
"Nope," I said, "We are in Wilmington."
"But are we in Delaware?"
"Yep." I said
"Mom, can you please say 'Delaware' after you say the city, so I know what state we are in?"
Later on, she asked where we were again, and I said we are almost to Newark.
"Mo-ommmmmm," she said, sounding very annoyed, AND on the verge of tears. "You forgot to say DELAWARE, after the city!"
Hahaha.
Well Excuuuuuuuuuse me. I didn't REALIZE it was so IMPORTANT to tell you every 10 MINutes that we are STILL in the same state that we were in 10 minutes ago!

Sometimes I just need a mental break.

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Ty made me laugh out loud. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving me a good laugh today. I love you guys soooo much. Grammy

    ReplyDelete