BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pink

For Christmas, J bought me some fabulous white towels. 
This weekend SOMEbody accidentally threw those towels in the washer with a RED tie dyed shirt,
(it was me) and as you can imagine every single one came out pink.
Instead of making me feel like an idiot, J just said,
"Everyone will just think it's for breast cancer awareness." 
Hahaha.  That's how awesome he is.
And here is Daddy covering up with one of those pink towels, sporting a farmer's tan that only he could make hot.



Posing before church. 



Why do I have to be the only normal one in this family?



2 comments:

  1. Christina, You are beautyful! I'm so glad we'll see you at Jakes wedding this month. So sad to hear your not bringing your family! Give them all high fives from the Tippetts Clan. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Reeeally looking forward to seeing you guys. It'll be a fantastic weekend, although I will probably be a little lost, without my family there. And thank you for the sweet compliment.

      Delete