BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 24, 2012

We're all going to die SOME day right?

So then why not die doing something awesome....like this:

                                        

                                          


                                  

                                      

                                 


These are electrical wires.
                                  

This is what J and I, and a few of our friends have signed up to do in  33 Days.
Which means I have exactly 33 days to grow something they call "Biceps."

If you can't get a hold of me this next month, it's because I'm in my basement doing curls.
Probably crying.

I'll get back to you when it's all over...assuming I make it.  ;)











1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast ....for you.:) have fun with that. So, Do I get your kids if you don't make it? :) Just Joking. I can't wait to see you this week! Travel safe and say a prayer! :)

    ReplyDelete