BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 25, 2012

June


Before Father's Day, Hayley and Tia invited their Daddy out on a date to a restaurant and a movie.  
This is him reading Hayley's invitation.

Here is how it started:  
"My bong bang handsome dad is rocking the streets of Paladin!  He's teaching his skills of Passion and love he gives for his guitar."

Dad oh Dad could not stop one bit.  He's awesome at dancing and the beat.  'Rithem' as well and washing his feet."
etc. etc.
Then the invitation part:
"Dear Dad, I love your beard and your little mustache growing.  Your eyes are so cool and blue and your handsomeness will never end.

We are going to go to _____________.  We will wish to find tickets for _________.  We hope you enjoy your awesome date.  I've got money so don't worry.  I've got lots but you're gonna just have to wait."

I stocked Tia's purse up with candy for the movie and sent them off.  They had a great time.



What can you say about this picture, really? 


He always does this with his lips when he's concentrating.



This is Ty's favorite position.
Lounging like he doesn't have a care in the world.  At random times of the day, he'll just walk over to whoever, plop down on their lap and relax.  He even sits like this at the dinner table, often times with his feet on the table.
If he wasn't so cute....





On my second official day of training for the MudManX , getting ready to run my fanny off. (see previous post)  
Rascall Flatts is currently the only thing on my ipod playlist...so today I ran while I listened to "Bless the Broken Road"
over and over and over again.
I think I may need to work on this playlist a little if I want to be taken seriously here ;)

  

Ty doing a modified/old man version of his usual dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment