BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

laugh at THIS

My husband is a tough crowd. I'll say something that I think is hiLARious, and he won't even crack a smile.
"Did you even hear what I just said?" I'll ask.
"Did you really not think that was funny at all?"

Me constantly trying to gain his humor approval can be seriously exhausting.
I remember one day, long ago, that I actually impressed him 3 different times...on the SAME day. He laughed out loud and looked at me every time with an expression of shock. "Honey, you were actually kind of clever right there."
Insult of the century.

Who needs his laughter anyway? Recently, I found another crowd who is much easier to please and makes me feel like I'm awesome every time I do ANYthing. After a morning walk and a quick trip to Trader Joes this morning, I sat with my little boy and played blocks with him. I built a tall tower and he thought I was amazing. I picked up the little square blocks and started to juggle with one hand and he laughed for like 5 minutes. I did 50 jump squats and he was extremely amused. I did a hand stand and he laughed again. So I did another one, and he laughed just as hard. I did handstands until I felt like I might pass out, and he laughed every single time. I fed him a banana and he thought I was the best thing in the world. I got on my hands and knees and he crawled right up to me and smothered me with love.

I may not be FUNNY Babe, but I'm awesome.
And you're lucky I'm an easy crowd because your jokes are kind of lame too.
;)





No comments:

Post a Comment