BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The way it's supposed to be.

This morning I woke up to a baby boy still in my arms, smiling that adorable, killer smile.

This charming act is unfortunately still very effective and goshdangit I wish he would stop, because this child should NOT be in my bed every single morning. He should be in his.
His smile should not be the one I wake up to.....it should be my husband's with that irresistable scruffy face. Now when I wake up, my husband is no where to be found because Ty has squeezed his way in between us during the night and kicked/punched/slapped Jordan until he no longer felt welcome in our bed.
I am done with this adorable charade.

You should all know (because I've complained enough about our current living situation) that we found a place to move! It is a town home with 4 floors.
We can be loud
We can wash our clothes IN our home.
We can spread our wings...and we can actually hang out in a variety of rooms, rather than being stuck to one.
The biggest bonus: J and I each have our own huge walk in closets.
We have no yard, but we have access to two swimming pools and a clubhouse with an exercise room. We have a garage.

We will not have enough furniture to fill this space, which is exactly what I've always wanted.
I'll post pictures when I get some. They will most likely be of my children standing in each room with bigger than life smiles on their faces because they can't even wait to scream and jump and yell without being scolded.

And I may throw in a picture of me with a humongous smile on my face because I am so very tired of scolding.

Little baby will have his very own little boy room, with a real crib. And I will wake up to my husband once again, which is how it's supposed to be.

6 comments:

  1. Yea!!! Congratulations! How fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! SO glad you've found a bigger place. Maybe I could stop by and check it out when I'm there in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you found a nice place, until you migrate/then settle out West someday. (I know... I just keep pushing it.) More room for visitors too... when we find a killer deal on flights. About the bed sleeping... I will again not be able to say anything except... guilty! I love them close, but when they get big... it is a problem. I still have one that likes our bed more than hers at about 4 am sometimes. I just keep telling myself.. one day she will not want to come in and snuggle and I will miss it soooo much. So, if you can... cut him off now! Then you won't suffer later. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey Stephanie! It's in Paladin Club over off of Edgemoor. Still in the same ward.

      Delete