BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 16, 2012

Trouble. All three of 'em.

Raising his hands up in the air and grunting. It's his new thing.

Here's my big girl studying hard. Every time I take her on walks or drives lately, she wants me to ask her math questions.
Let it be known that I would rather do anything else in the world than ask her math questions. But I usually agree to it after a bit of bargaining.

It doesn't matter where you are, what you're doing, or what you're holding.
Ty will want to be there, do it, and eat it.
Every time.




My husband's birthday is 2 days away. For his birthday evening he has requested roast beef and confetti cake with 2 cans of rainbow chip frosting.
His hair may be graying a little (a lot) but when it comes to his cake preferences, I don't think he will ever grow up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment