BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Man of the Day

Today my husband is 32. We watched some home videos of him just recently that had been recorded when he was about 7 years old. His hair was big and floppy and looked like a mushroom sitting on the top of his head. He told his sister she had blubber, and instead of handing her the object she wanted, he threw it just out of reach to push her buttons. It reminded me of my own children. Now we know for sure who to blame for their behavior.

I met Jordan when he was a young, strapping man, about 9 years later (He was my grandma's paper boy) and knew right away there was something different about him. I had never known another guy who was so 'together', genuine, thoughtful, FUNNY, mature, and solid.
I wanted him as my own.

He was not short of female attention in the least. He was a great catch! A HARD one to catch, and don't think he didn't make me chase. The day I finally caught him...and realized he was mine to keep, was the happiest day of my life. ;)

I mean look at him.

Happy Birthday to an amazing Daddy, Husband and Friend.
We love you like crazy. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jordan... from the Garth and Jennifer Bruner family! We are so glad Christina chose such a wonderful, nice guy. (And that he chose her too!) Best Wishes!!

    ReplyDelete